Video Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:24 am
Latest topics
» Old-school Badgers, newfangled Ducks in Rose Bowl
Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm by xiaojin

» Versace For the purpose of H&M Event.
Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:10 am by snowlin42

» LB Preps For A Nationwide Test Of The Emergency Alert System
Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm by yidiandiana

» Mitt Romney says reducing spending a 'moral responsibility'
Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:13 pm by youxieshi

» SKINNER, LAROSE NET TWO EACH AS HURRICANES BEAT LIGHTNING
Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:30 pm by kuaiguonianlo

» Misery, normalcy contrast in flood-surrounded Bangkok
Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:17 pm by youshiyinianla

» Follow Up and Realization!
Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:36 am by qiheitiann

» Are there any good animal games?
Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:57 am by asisherkhon

» Online Games
Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:55 pm by asisherkhon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is Samzilla

Our users have posted a total of 316 messages in 51 subjects

Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me??

Go down

Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? Empty Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me??

Post by bigbird330 Wed May 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me??

Here is some info for the game:
Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience".
Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while utilizing the most effortless in-game mechanic on the market today! No more having to spend hours deciphering complex control combinations, players can just jump straight into the fray alongside their friends and enjoy.

Exclusive screens, artwork, introductory trailers and forum can be found on their website.

Scarlet Legacy main page:
Fantasy MMORPG -Scarlet Legacy

Youtube:
YOUTUBE-Scarlet Legacy

Youtube Class Trailer:
YOUTUBE-Scarlet Legacy Class Trailer

Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? 1_3

Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? 2_2

Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? 1_9

Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? 1_8

Scarlet Legacy main page:
Fantasy MMORPG -Scarlet Legacy

bigbird330

Back to top Go down

Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me?? Empty Re: Anyone who wants to play Scarlet Legacy with me??

Post by bigbird330 Wed May 11, 2011 12:52 pm

This game is open for CBT registration!!! We will get more benefit to register now Idea

bigbird330

Back to top Go down